Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pictures says a thousand words

When you look at pictures what do you see? You have to not just see a picture but you need to be able to feel a picture as well. When I looked at this picture,I thought to myself it makes me feel relaxed and it looks relaxing as well. I placed this picture on my Facebook to see if anyone will see and feel what I was trying to accomplish in my post. When I came to work a,Co worker said to me, that picture you posted looked and felts so relaxing, so I said am happy that what I wanted, for you not only to visual see the picture but be able to feel it and be in the same space I was in when I posted the picture.

No comments: