Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

MUSIC JOURNEY

Image result for music images


I always been a music fan, but always wondered how and were and how music is made. Instrument's
are a big part of music and the different sounds you get when you play instruments. The beautiful sound of music can calm a person and make them relaxed, Music has feelings. My daughter had joined a band class in her school, She gave me a list of items she needed so her I checked over this list with drum sticks, drum pads, and a music book. I said to myself were will I get these music items from, so here I go search the world wide web for music instrument's and came across the most amazing music heaven is what I called it, guitarcenter.com had everything to offer like the drum pads,  drum sticks, lessons, repairs and instrument rentals. This store is the music destination of the world.

No comments: