Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Saturday, August 6, 2016

New look ,for My New life @Like the River Salon

I wanna cut my hair , I want a new look , am looking to travel all the way to Atlanta to get my hair cut sounds crazy. But I'm a Leo and we get what we want , its so funny am texting with my business partner and were discussing this new look and what and how we want it, so I send her the photo of the cut I want and she text me we need to go to Atlanta to get our hair cut , I said I was thinking the same thing. So we decided to take a weekend trip to ATL sometime before the 2017. I just couldn't sleep thinking about my new look and what salon in ATL that was going to be the choosing one. So there it was on YouTube searching for the Hottest Salons in ATL and came across Like the River Salon not only did I get excited but he style I seen in a photo was done at Like the River Salon. Well stay tune to me with a new look for my new life.

No comments: