Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Pink Conversations

Welcome! To Pink Conversations!  Where grown women talk! Now lets get information!

Usually I like to talk about borderline ratchetness, but today is a somber day, so I digress. A little poem about 9/11 #neverforget

Today is the 15th anniversary of 9/11. Me being from NYC born and raised and actually in NY at the time. I can tell you that that is definitely a day we will never forget. I remember watching the tv news as the anchors were trying to figure it all out and then the 2nd flew into the nect tower live on tv. I remember jumping in my cab on my way to work I could see the towers burning. Thinking to myself, my God!, but not ever in a million years did I think those towers would fall. I remember getting nasty calls from customers around the country not giving a damn about what was going on and why we could not ship anything to them, they just wanted their merchandise. I also remember my co workers running back and forth to the roof to watch in horror and finally they came screaming back...the tower fell.....I went uo finally to look at the new NYC skyline. I couldnt wrap my mind around any of it. All night the tv news were fixed on Ground Zero. Which now is nothing more than a burial site. The next morning it seem the city wept as the smoke, ash and sut blew to the surrounding boroughs. Even if it was sunny out, we didn't know, the skies were all grey and you coukd smell death in the air. So many people, so many lives, so many families forever lay underneath  those memorial pools, or in a sanitation dump. There seems to be no closure. They do the memorial in honor of the victims.  To reopen wounds and they changed the skyline....they changed the NYC skyline so that in fact we will never forget! Why? Because every time we look up there is this structure that has erected from our pain. Yea, they gave it a great name. The Freedom Tower, when we are still enslaved.  So many signs point to conspiracy its hard for me to have any sympathy. When I look and see what they do to this country, just for the love of money.  So 9/11 I will never forget, because my home is not the same. I really don't know who is to blame.  They say the Muslims did this... truth be told one of the greatest people to walk this earth was a Muslim. Malcom X. And when you're from the jood, the Muslims are cool, not painted as these monsters. Confusion adds to frustration.  But me being who I am, I just continue to love everybody!  Jesus said keep your friends close, but your enemies closer! RIP to those who woke up that morning and chose to live. Never take life for granted.  #9/11 #neverforget #nativenewyorker

No comments: