Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Saturday, March 18, 2017

C.U.T.I.E

Hey CUTIES!

So for those of you who read my article last month, I hope you are all serene, optimistic, relaxed and all that good stuff πŸ˜‡

So with warm weather approaching us (Yaaaay!), and Easter less than a month away, I thought that we would do some Easter themed D.I.Y. projects.

What better way to start Easter Sunday than with a good ol' breakfast for your family right?!?  How about starting with some COLORFUL Easter pancakes!! Yes! You heard right!

1.  First, you want to mix the pancake batter in separate bowls (the number of bowls is determined by how many different colors you want). Add desired food color into each bowl and mix.
 












2.  I'm pretty sure you got it from here! Lol  We tried this at home and below are photos of our finished results.  It's colorful, it's fun, and it's sure to score you some extra mom/dad points from the kiddiesπŸ‘


Now after breakfast, if you're in the NYC area I hope you are heading over to the Liberty Belle at  Pier 36 in Manhattan for the Annual Say Cheeeze  Easter Eggcitement Kids Cruise.  Trust me! You don't want to miss this.  For more info or to purchase tickets visit Carrymecutenyc.com/events.

Now the next D.I.Y. is great for kids AND MOMS looking to add a spring/summer feel to their home at a low cost.

D.I.Y. Mason Jar Flower Vase 🌻🌷🌸🌺
What you'll need:
                            Mason jar
                            Acrylic paint (your desired colors)
                            Paint brush
                            Washi tape
                            Acrylic spray

Step 1:

Letting the jars dry for 24 hrs is a very important step.

2.  Use washi tape to create stripes on the jar.  Paint the exposed parts of the jar in a color/colors of your choice.  Let dry.You'll probably need one two coats.  Let dry.

3. Carefully remove washi tape.
4.  Spray generously with acrylic spray. Let dry for 24 hrs.  The end result should look like this or similar.  Add some short stem flowers and you'll have the perfect center piece for your kitchen or coffee table.
Hope you all find these D.I.Y.'s useful.  Until next time, stay CUTE!!

No comments: