Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Our Jewels

I met a young man, 14 years old. He has a loving family, loved to fish, did typical things that a 14yr old boy would do. Little did his family or I know, his freedom would soon be taken away. This child was taken out of a loving home and placed in a juvenille detention center where he would endure abuse from the other children, some whom have committed murder. Why? Because he failed to maintain good grades! Being taken away from your family and put into that kind of environment is devastating to a child. The legal system failed yet again! As his parents try and save every dime to pay a lawyer, I wonder how many other families are going through the same thing and are finding it difficult to obtain proper legal assistance due to lack of funds. I wanted to help, so I came up with Our Jewels as a way to raise money to assist with legal fees for minority children. Any contribution will be appreciated. And all funds raised will go to the families in need. Thank you all in advance. Now lets get our children back home!

To show your support please click on the link below.

https://www.gofundme.com/5j2qrnk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog
website? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your
broadcast provided vivid clear idea

PLANNER LADY said...

You can subscribe on the site just click subscribe and leave your email address. If you can contact us at envisionmagazine1@aol.com.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and
come with almost all important infos. I'd like
to look extra posts like this.