Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

2020 PLANNING AHEAD

Do you own a planner? Well I do and that's how I keep focused and organized. 2020 rolled around and I was so excited that I was buying a new planner. I chose the classic skinny happy planner , it's one of my favorites. I manage to put all my needs and wants appointments and expenses in my planner. I even budget from my planner which is a convenient way since it's small and can be taken just about anywhere.  I own the Luxurious lifestyle planner which is another favorite of mine as well . The luxurious lifestyle planner is a financial planner to help you build your credit and budget yourself as well as saving for a emergency fund. I will put a link below on where you can purchase your Happy planner and where you can buy the luxurious lifestyle planner .





No comments: