Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Monday, May 4, 2020

HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN SPA ON A BUDGET

What can a lady do in this time of social distancing, and staying home. I decided to make a spa basket. This basket is filled with all kinds of goodies. Since I cant get to a spa. I can surly have my own in my bathroom.  I will be showing you all the products my basket has inside. 
Let's take a look at what is inside this spa basket.
Now that we looked at was inside. Lets look at the whole basket and the way it looks all together. All of these items were purchased at dollar tree. Not only can you save money but you can still turn your bathroom into your very own spa.

No comments: