Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Thursday, May 7, 2020

I WATCHED BECOMING

I watched Michelle Obama's Becoming documentary and it was very inspiring. If I was a school teacher or educator my class would definitely watch Becoming. Michelle Obama the former first lady made me feel very proud to be a strong black woman. She inspired to move in a direction even though others were uncomfortable with her skin color.  Just to think in 1998 and 2020 it's still an issue with race. I learned to keep striving and where there is no space for me , I learned to make my own space. Stop waiting till someone tells you it's ok. Becoming is a definite watch I rate it 5 stars. Young people need this encouragement and they need to know that if no one cares, they need to care about themselves and there well being.  Strive to be the best you can be.




No comments: