Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Monday, July 6, 2020

The simple things in life we take for granted.

During this time of crisis with the covid19 and murder hornet's and a second wave of covid. It all feels like a dream.  Just months ago people were planning what 2020 would be and started working  on goals to accomplish those wants. When I think back to January I was excited about 2020 , it was my year for sure. The day I was born was the 20th and my happy planner was 2020 saying This is your year. Do I believe that now am not sure. My job has changed dramatically and talk about stability nothing is any such anymore. I opened my eyes to the things that are out of my control. I had overtime everyday now there is none. I managed to do without the extra and live within my means and God has been good to me in that way. Am grateful for having the opportunity to experiences that I will learn from and become a better version of myself.







No comments: