Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Sunday, June 26, 2016

ALEX AND ANI CHARITY BY DESIGN



I'm looking through Alex and Ani's website www.alexandani.com and ,I come across there charity by design charm bracelets. These bracelets amazed me because I had such a wonderful idea of my own that would not only help other but it was personal to me as well. A couple of months ago I was diagnosed with PKD which is Polycystic kidney disease. So now am living with this and I have made some major changes in my life like my diet and controlling my high blood pressure so I can keep my kidneys functioning as long as I can. Well enough about me and back to the Alex and Ani charity by design, am looking to put a PKD bracelet out there to raise awareness and money for the disease for a cure someday. I'm not sure how to go about doing this at the moment but am sure working hard on getting it done ,its on my 60 things to do in 60 days list.

No comments: