Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Envision Magazine present's PINK CONVERSATION'S


Ok ladies! Now that Beyoncé has told us to get in formation, we need to get some clarity!

Welcome to Pink conversations. This is a place where grown women talk and are heard. A place where you can fully express yourself, share ideas and grow!

Get in formation ladies!
Question: I heard this question on the radio a few weeks back, and I heard some very different responses from both men and women. So my question to you all is; Is it ever ok for someone of the opposite sex fix your significant other food? whether it be lunch they made at home and brought  for your boo, or buying them lunch or dinner. Please! I need some clarity! help a sister out!
A few weeks ago I was in this situation and I was extremely livid! so I need some help! Maybe I over reacted or maybe I did the right thing? Talk to me ladies!


No comments: