Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Pink Conversations

Welcome to Pink Conversations!  Where grown women talk!

Now come on ladies lets get information!

I read somewhere that people actually revel in others misery. You always hear about the haters and the back stabbers but what do they actually feel? Are thier actions based on how they feel about you or how they feel about themselves?  What thoughts come to mind or what triggers such pain and emotion that people go out of their way to hurt someone? When they do well and achieve their accomplishments I'm sure they love the over pour of positive emotion. But yet when someone else gets a seat at the table they cringe and think there is a need for retaliation. Why? Why are you so bitter? Stop that! There is more than enough room for everyone to shine. Have you ever dealt with this?... What's the strangest thing anyone has ever done to you or someone you know, that exposed their true colors. Talk to me!

No comments: