Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Monday, February 6, 2017

Motivational Monday's

Monday's Motivation brings me to the month of February, where it's Black history month and American heart month. The month of February will be filled with all kinds of facts about Black History and many heart healthy foods to feed your soul. Monday is the day that we all wish we can stay in bed but here at Envision Magazine we love Monday because it offers us all a new beginnings.

In our new beginning, am proud to welcome a new addition to Envision Magazine, Lynnette Brooks owner of Carry me Cute NYC, as an author. Lynnette will be doing All things cute ( Creative, Unique, Trendy, and Empowering), Do it yourself Crafts for everyone. Enjoy your Monday and let's grow together.


Tarsha Haskins
Editor in Chief

No comments: