Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Monday, March 6, 2017

BE THE HUSTLE , Motivational Monday's

Yes be the Hustle, meaning be the Boss of your Hustle. We are all motivated by something or someone , what motivates me is doing the things I love and learning as much as I can in the process of moving forward. Am currently taking business management classes to get a better look into the world of business. Business has always been one of my passions. I decided to take it a step further and push for my very own magazine , not the next O Magazine but the next Envision Magazine were we bring, motivation, with peace, hope and inspiration to our youth and beyond.
I hope you continue to enjoy Envisions Motivational Mondays. If you have any suggestions about topics for Motivational Mondays drop a comment to our email envisionmagazine1@aol.com and we will grant your comments as they come in. Thank you for being a part of Motivational Monday's.

No comments: