Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Friday, June 16, 2017

All Things C.U.T.E.

Dear Graduates, 

Prom season is officially over and Graduation season has started! Although I LOOVE the beautiful gowns and expensive suits, nothing says "Mama I made it!" like wearing that traditional blue/black robe and walking across that stage.  From you little ones just starting life, all the way the you who may have strayed off course but still found your way. Congratulations, you’re Amazing! 

I'm sure there have been challenges along the way where you couldn't see this day, but you've defeated them all.  Your will to be great overshadows your fears of facing the world.  I'm in school pursuing my B.A. and I can attest to it being difficult at times but also fulfilling to know that I'm working towards something great.  That's a win for us all.

Photos like the ones below make me proud! Proud to be a woman, proud to be a brown girl, proud that I'm living and not just existing.  The photos ooze resilience, determination, accomplishment, commitment, SLAYAGE!! (Did I make the up?!? LOL).  It screams, I wanted it and I went and earned it.  Graduations are time of accomplishment and celebration, be proud, brag a little and continue to push forward toward all your goals in life. 

In Support of You Always,

Lynnette XOXO
Carry Me Cute NYC




I would like to give a very special congrats to the daughter of our very own Tarsha Haskins of Envision Magazine on her recent high school graduation.  May you continue to fly high and succeed at all of your endevors.

No comments: