Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Sunday, June 24, 2018

WHAT ARE DAILY GOALS?

I laughed when my son said mommy,  I set daily goals for myself. I asked what are daily goals? He told me that they are goals that remind you to be better , do better and at the end you'll feel better because you accomplish those goals for the day.  Daily goals are set everyday they can be small or big but they must be accomplished that day. I start to set my daily goals and yes it works it's like one step at a time toward your bigger goals, sometimes you must take baby steps to get to the bigger steps in your life.
Here is an example of some Daily Goals
1. Pick a good book
2. Clean my room
3. Make my shopping list
4. Delete some emails
5. Drink Water
6. Plan vacation
7. Buy anniversary gift

No comments: