Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Letting Go the past & growing up

Letting go the past , looking into the future,  no time for games it's time to grow up and become and adult. Were not the same person and am not the person I used to be anymore. No am not acting shady I bloomed into a newer better version of me and this version you know nothing about so dont bring up the past especially if its negative. Why would a friend throw negatively in another's friend's face?
Because they haven't grown into that person they was born to be. If your born to be great then be that but stay clear of the people who past negative views, and energy in your way.

No comments: