Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

BE MINDFUL

I read an article this morning and it was about a crew member passing away who worked on carnival cruise line . The story read that there morning for the loss of the crew member , but the entertainment on the ship must still go on. I felt so sorry for these workers on this ship to have to still put a smile on there face , still serve that drink still have to take a food order and be grieving on the inside. I would like to send my condolences to the carnival cruise line for there lost and say to all the cruises out there enjoying there vacations take time out to just say hello and have compassion for the people who serve us while we enjoy ourselves,  they might be going through something and need that extra smile or hello how are you doing? In the time we live in we lost communication on a personal level with texting so let's start by saying hello , good morning,  good evening and thank you and please. Be kind be thoughtful and humble you never know what other people are going through.

No comments: