Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

WEEKEND WARRIOR

I look forward to the weekend's it's my only time to spend with my family,  now that am back to work.  I will miss kissing my husband and seeing him off to work , am going to miss taking my grandchildren out to play. I'm going to miss spending the time which is oh so precious and the time that was well spend. I will miss spending me time with myself. I learned from this journey that its important to take time for you.
The Weekend List
1. LIGHT YOUR FAVORITE YANKEE CANDLE
2. MEDITATE FOR 10 MINUTES
3. READ A MOTIVATING BOOK
4. SHOP FOR FRESH FRUITS / VEGETABLES
5. DRINK WATER
6. TAKE A WALK
7. TRY A NEW RESTAURANT
8. GO TO THE MOVIES
9. PRAY
10. FIND AN EVENT IN YOUR AREA
Now with this list of weekend things to do answer each one and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: