Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Changing my work mindset after my vacation is over.

My vacation is over but instead of having a negative mindset toward going back , I decided to be positive about my return to work. The way I look at it is my job is were I build relationships and help and protect and make people feel safe within there environment.  What can be so bad about helping people and being there for those in need and giving advice or a lending ear to a person who has no one to hear them. My job is very rewarding so when am frustrated with my job I start to think about the wonderful things I did to make my job whole to me. My going back to work motto has to be "making the better out of your best" its giving it all you got and improving yourself to be a better you step by step.

No comments: