Affirmations for the inner soul.

Feature wall

As a women am motivated by determination of accomplishment. When I have my mind set out to achieve something , I let nothing get in the way...

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Why is the beach so relaxing?

Every summer I manage to find myself yearning for the beach! Its hot, crowded and the smell of salt water is not the best. Not to mention the seagulls that swarm around you trying to steal your food and the sand! So what is it? Theres something about beaches that keeps us coming back.

Once I arrive at the beach, after I find a clear spot, I take a deep breath and take in the view! See, I've been waiting and looking forward to coming to the beach all summer. If I don't make it there, my body feels tension. Yes, its true!

See, the ocean is the largest creation on earth. We are made up of mostly water just like earth. With the sight of something that huge and beautiful accompanied by the sounds of the waves crashing as they reach the shore mixed with a gentle breeze, it seems like the perfect place for decluttering our thoughts, being one with the ocean and making room for new creativity! Feeling the breeze accross my face, watching the waves roll in.... in addition to my own personal shark watch. I feel at peace and at home here. Perhaps the beach does the same for you? Maybe you should take a trip to your nearest beach and see for yourself. Signing off from Coney Island Beach, Brooklyn N.Y.

No comments: